Some alt text
'...With God all things are possible" Mathews 19:26
Some alt text
Todas as terças-feiras às 15hs Brasil
some alt text
Uma vida dedicada ao evangelho
Some alt text
Every friday 3pm in Brazil
Some alt text
A life dedicated to the gospel

Ambassadors for the Glory of God

Prophecy delivered by Kenneth Copeland
on November 14, 2009
Washington, D.C. Victory Campaign

“Choose your thoughts very carefully that I’ve given you through your Lord and Savior Jesus and by the gift of the Holy Spirit. I’ve given you My Word and My authority to choose your thoughts—keep some, reject some, take authority over them all. Don’t you remember in My Word when I said, ‘Whatsoever things are true, lovely, and of good repoGLISHrt, if there be any virtue, and there be any praise, think on these things’? Remember also I said in My Word, ‘Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus who thought it not robbery to be called equal with God.’

“I have brought you up out of the sin. I have brought you up out of the darkness. I have given you My Word and you have been born again and I have brought you up with Me. I have made you sit with Me,” saith the Lord, “in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. You are His joint heir. You sit with Me,” saith the Lord.

“So don’t think you’re stealing from Me and robbing Me of My honor and My place as God by claiming to be equal with Me. No. You rob Me when you do not claim to be equal with Me,” saith the Lord. “Read My Word again and find out if it’s true or not. I made you equal with Me. I made you. You didn’t make yourself equal. No man could. An awesome price was paid for your joint heirship with Me,” saith the Lord. “So rejoice and take your place and walk in My blessing and in the greatness and the mightiness of the power of My Name,” saith the Lord.

Hallelujah. Whoa! I believe. I will. I’ll take it. I have it. Hallelujah. Glory be to God. Amen. Whoa! Hallelujah.

“You are vitally important to Me. It is necessary for you to rise up and take your place in these times and in these days. You are My ambassadors of My glory. You are My power in the earth. You carry My Anointing. You are the Body of Christ. You are the Body and you are the fullness of Me,” saith the Lord. “So take My Name and rejoice and walk in it in full grace and fullness of indwelling of My Spirit. For these are our days,” saith God. 

“They’re important to you. They’re important to Me. For these are the days that will bring to pass all that I planned before the foundation of the world. For rejoice and understand,” saith the Lord. “Jesus is coming so soon. Much sooner than you think. Yes. Even sooner than you think. For it is at hand. This is the framework. 

These are the times when all things must come to pass. And much that you are seeing in the world today is just that. Those things coming to pass that will bring it to a close. So rejoice and understand that we’re in this together. We’ll go in it together. We’ll go through it together. We’ll come out of it together, and we’ll rejoice together and we’ll come together,” saith the Lord.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada por visitar meu Espaço
Que Deus em sua infinita graça te abençoe ricamente
Pastora Missionária Rejane Basile Barr

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000162207407

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | 100 Web Hosting